Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Jersey in bloom

4/18/2017

National Harbor is a four-hour car ride from our home in New Jersey. We had one final road trip to make to return the car to our house, and today we made that last car-drop trip. Fortunately we had no serious traffic issues, and since we traveled familiar highways, the trip went rather quickly.

We arrived in the Rumson area around 1:30. I stopped in our car at the CVS to pick up a prescription, and Clark continued on in the rental car to turn on water and heat at the house. While Clark took care of miscellaneous items he needed to address, I first went to the grocery store to get food for dinner and later sat down with my laptop to work on blog updates.

On the drive back from the grocery store, I found New Jersey in bloom and stopped to take some pictures of our neighborhood.  Although we do not have a Cherry Blossom Festival, we do have cherry blossoms and flowering dogwoods.






At home I found my own garden in bloom.

Tree in front of our house

Periwinkle in my front garden

Daffodils in our side yard



No comments:

Post a Comment