Friday, July 6, 2012

Technology!

After multiple hours of fighting with picture uploads and a number of quirks with google that I didn't know existed, I managed to upload an album of pictures from the trip.  The only problem - the pictures appear to be sorted in random order.  I have run out of time to deal with this at the moment.  If I find a relaxed moment to sort this out when I have internet connection, I will try again.  Meanwhile it is a puzzle that was not intended.  Sigh - isn't technology wonderful!?

3 comments:

  1. Your latest blogs and photos are not showing up in google+. Hope everything goes well in today's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they seem to be there if I follow the links in her recent e-mails (that I didn't get - only me spouse!). Then I see links for June, and now July. My previous IE favorites link only shows June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I since my original post I received an email with the link to the photos... But you can only find them via the browser link, not via the Google+ app. Strange how this tech works (or doesn't).

    ReplyDelete